For the most up to date and accurate information feel free to contact us with questions. In the meantime we have a few FAQ listed below.
To set up an informal live demonstration fill out this form or email Luv@expocad.com
- If my decorator already does my floorplan, what does EXPOCAD® do? EXPOCAD® originally utilizes the decorator's drawing and puts the show organizer in the day to day driver’s seat by placing an intelligent floorplan and exhibitor database directly on your desktop, laptop or tablet.
- How does using this software help me on a day to day basis? Space sales & exhibitor management is streamlined with automation tools that make it easy to rent, combine, un-rent and un-combine booths with accuracy as well as track all the financials associated with the event space. Greatest news of all? It is always dimensionally accurate to match the decorator's master plan and eliminates any onsite surprises.
- Do I need to be a computer wizard to use EXPOCAD®?
No need to be a technical guru. New customers can begin selling space after just one session. We also include a year of support assistance including remote assistance as needed. Clients that may do some of their own decorating receive more advanced training.
- How do I get started after purchasing?
Simply ask your decorator to send the final approved floorplan. Our staff will assist with importing your exhibitor data so that your 1st show is ready to sell as soon as your training has been completed. Training is usually scheduled within 2 weeks of ordering.
Customers can be up and running their show within a couple of weeks or sooner.
- What options do we have for purchasing?
EXPOCAD is available for purchase for single and multi-users or our subscription mode “EXPOCAD OnDemand”. OnDemand is the same great software but accessed from expocad.com with customer login credentials. OnDemand is terrific for remote sales teams!
- How is EXPOCAD® licensed?
The traditional purchased model is in compliance with all standard software agreements which are based on per user/per computer. This backend administrative piece manages as many events as you wish - no per show managing fees.
- What is a sister product and do I need EXPOCAD® to use them?
EXPOCAD is the backend administration content manager for show management or operations eyes only. All data then auto-transfers to the sister product of choice (i.e. FX, WEB, Mobile) and can automatically be viewed on any device including all platforms of phones. Customers are able to brand each online product using their own colors, logos and more.
- Do I have to use the EXPOCAD® invoicing and financial tools?
Customers are under no obligation to use the financial and invoicing tools, however, they are built in, just optional to use. Never an additional charge to use them.
- How does my contractor get my changes?
A simple event backup is emailed or uploaded to contractor’s site or If utilizing EXPOCAD WEB or OnDemand the contractor can simply be granted permission to login and retrieve.
- Can EXPOCAD® be linked to other systems such as CRM?
Yes. Our own in-house integrations include links to contact management systems such as Salesforce.com, ACT! & Goldmine. 3rd party companies have created links to Microsoft’s CRM, SalesLogix & proprietary in-house programs and AMS programs using our API, Web services and EDGE server software from simple to complex integrations.
- Has EXPOCAD® been linked to Association Management Software systems?
Yes. We have a very nice in-house created product that links to Personify360 software. There are other 3rd party written links that include but are not limited to ASI’s iMIS, Protech & several others.
- Why choose a decorator that utilizes your software? Multiple reasons which includes accuracy and premium speedy communications. The following companies
utilize EXPOCAD Contractor to design and manage their customers shows.
Learn more on our Contractorsoftware page.