EXPOCAD® has in-house created live links to popular CRM tools including Salesforce.com. This link was also featured at Dreamforce for 2 years running.
Begin by selecting the booth number from the floor plan or from the list of available booths, click the account or contact, rate plan and status from the drop-down menus. All appropriate exhibitor data will be auto-populated into the space/booth. Information sent back to Salesforce includes the activity, event name, booth number, dimensions, booth status & type, open corners, pricing and more.
To view a video or live demo, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
EXPOCAD® Data Graphics Engine
The latest in server technology with a real-time API/SDK interface to the EXPOCAD® data set. EDGE allows for connection to any third party software such as CRM, financial, AMS, ERP or in-house written software.
EDGE is also the magic behind a prominent organization's implementation of variable booth pricing using yield management technology (pricing like plane tickets, hotel rooms and rental cars that vary depending on date, location and other criteria) with prices changing in real-time based on user defined criteria.
To learn more about creating your own integrations with our API or using EDGE technology, contact email@example.com.
We also have a link to ACT! CRM by Sage Software.
Connects to any active event to rent or un-rent space, records all appropriate data in customer's record including charges, payments and balances when utilizing financials. Map data to specific fields or customize to remove functions buttons and tabs.
Contact our sales team to learn more about the feature options each link has to offer to prevent double entry.
ATS iMIS Bridge
Need a new Bridge to iMIS? Contact Association Technology Solutions about theirs.
The ATS EXPOCAD® Bridge provides integration to pull booth information into iMIS. It does this in two ways:
- An activity record that shows who purchased which booth.
- An EXPOCAD_EXHIBITORS table that provides the full detail of the exhibitors as entered into iMIS including data that is unique to the exhibitor record in EXPOCAD®.
- An EXPOCAD_BOOTHS table that shows the current inventory of booths at Expocad including if the booth is rented or not and who is in each booth. This data can be used to display a list of exhibitors on your RiSE site when linked to the EXPOCAD_EXHIBITORS table. It can also be displayed on a staff site dashboard showing how many booths are left unsold.
- An EXPOCAD_TRANSACTIONS table that provides the full detail of each transaction and is suitable for use in any IQA query.
3rd Party Links
We leave it up to the customer to decide what product or service best suites their needs and receive no 'kickbacks' or incentives with any software developer mentioned.
IF YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY DEVELOPED LINKS TO EXPOCAD® IN YOUR ORGANIZATION OR TO YOUR PRODUCT AND WOULD LIKE TO BE LISTED ON OUR SITE...Please email logo and description of product/link to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide updated content on any existing links that were created by your organization or 3rd party. We often have customers looking for assistance or information on experienced developers.
Link Key Features Include
- Full Bi-Directional Link
- Shares All Exhibitor Data
- Confirms Exhibitor Data Match
- Customer Preferred Order Processing
- Shares All Rate Plans
- Initiate Sale from EXPOCAD® or Personify
- Reconciles & Synchronizes Floor Plan with Personify Order Entry System
- Displays & Tracks All History of Rented Space, Cancelled Space with Booth Details & Invoicing Status and More.
**Any Products or Company Names Mentioned are for Identification Purposes Only and may be Trademarks or Trade Names of their Products or Respective Companies.**